(Written Reply / Statement)
IN THE COURT OF______________________
Suit No. ______________________
In Reply: __________________VERSUS______________________
(PARA WISE REPLY OF SUIT FOR RESTITUTION OF CONJUGAL RIGHTS)
It is honorable submitted as under: –
That the defendant not ever wished to left the house of the plaintiff but after two years of
marriage, the plaintiff become unkind to her. The plaintiff used to harm and beat the defendant and his behavior was not bearable by the defendant. Also, the plaintiff became addict to intoxicants and other evil habits.
2. Denied. Through first two years of the marriage, the behavior of the plaintiff was fair and good with the defendant and then he became unkind to the defendant, therefore, the
defendant has left the house of the plaintiff under compulsion without her will.
3. Denied. The plaintiff never wished the defendant to rejoin the plaintiff and to came back
to the plaintiff’s house.
In view of the above it is prayed as under:
1. The suit may very kindly be dismissed.
2. The Costs of this suit may also be conferred to the defendant.
3. Any other relief considered probable by this Respected Court may also be granted.
Through Counsel, Mr.
Verified on oath at this __ day of October, _____ that the contents of this written statement are correct to my knowledge and belief.