The Court sends you a notice when some one files a suit of restitution of conjugal rights against you. And then You are bound to file a Written reply for the said suit of restitution of conjugal right which is very important. If you do not file the written reply in the court then you have face the consequences as per law and then you are totally responsible for this.
Below is complete draft of para wise reply of suit for restitution of conjugal rights. You can also view the draft of filing a suit of Restitution of Conjugal Rights here.
(Written Reply / Statement)
IN THE COURT OF______________________
Suit No. ______________________
In Reply: __________________VERSUS______________________
(PARA WISE REPLY OF SUIT FOR RESTITUTION OF CONJUGAL RIGHTS)
It is honorable submitted as under: –
That the defendant not ever wished to left the house of the plaintiff but after two years of
marriage, the plaintiff become unkind to her. The plaintiff used to harm and beat the defendant and his behavior was not bearable by the defendant. Also, the plaintiff became addict to intoxicants and other evil habits.
1. I Admitted the whole para number 1
2. Denied. Through first two years of the marriage, the behavior of the plaintiff was fair and good with the defendant and then he became unkind to the defendant, therefore, the defendant has left the house of the plaintiff under compulsion without her will.
3. Denied. The plaintiff never wished the defendant to rejoin the plaintiff and to came back
to the plaintiff’s house.
4. Para number 4 is totally Legal.
5. Para number 5 is also totally Legal.
In view of the above it is prayed as under:
1. The suit may very kindly be dismissed.
2. The Costs of this suit may also be conferred to the defendant.
3. Any other relief considered probable by this Respected Court may also be granted.
Through Counsel, Mr.
Verified on oath at this __ day of October, _____ that the contents of this written statement are correct to my knowledge and belief.