IN THE COURT OF______________________
Suit No. ______________________
In Reply: __________________Son of ______________________
__________________Son of ______________________
(PARA WISE REPLY OF SUIT FOR DISSOLUTION OF PARTNERSHIP AND RENDITION OF ACCOUNTS)
It is honorable submitted as under: –
1. That the defendant has preserved the monitory calculations of the business with impartial intentions and he has always rendered true accounts of the business by providing all the data to the plaintiff.
2. Therefore, no cause of action is to have arisen against the defendant.
- Denied. The Defendant never committed a breach of any section of partnership deed. The defendant continuously rendered the accounts and delivered all the essential information to the plaintiff. The defendant never handed over clothes to any of his relatives.
In view of the above it is prayed as under:
- The suit may very kindly be discharged against the Plaintiff.
- The Costs of this suit may also be conferred to the defendant.
- Any other relief considered probable by this Respected Court may also be granted.
Through Counsel, Mr.
Verified on oath at this __ day of January, 2016 that the contents of the paragraphs 1,2,3 are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.