When you receive a notice of the court for dissolution of partnership then you are bound to file a written reply with the given dates. The para wise written reply for the said petition is very much important so that you complete view must be in front of the court and then court decides upon this matter as per law. If you want to dissolve the partnership and ask your partner for showing the accounts then you can view the format of Dissolution of partnership here.
The pre-made format of para wise written reply is given here. You can simply use this format for filing your reply in court.
IN THE COURT OF______________________
Suit No. ______________________
In Reply: __________________Son of ______________________
__________________Son of ______________________
(PARA WISE REPLY OF SUIT FOR DISSOLUTION OF PARTNERSHIP AND RENDITION OF ACCOUNTS)
It is honorable submitted as under: –
1. That the defendant has preserved the monitory calculations of the business with impartial intentions and he has always rendered true accounts of the business by providing all the data to the plaintiff.
2. Therefore, no cause of action is to have arisen against the defendant.
- Number 1 para is Admitted
- Number 2 paragraph is also Admitted
- Denied. The Defendant never committed a breach of any section of partnership deed. The defendant continuously rendered the accounts and delivered all the essential information to the plaintiff. The defendant never handed over clothes to any of his relatives.
- This fourth para graph is Legal
- Number five paragraph is also Legal
In view of the above it is prayed as under:
1. The suit may very kindly be discharged against the Plaintiff.
2. The Costs of this suit may also be conferred to the defendant.
3. Any other relief considered probable by this Respected Court may also be granted.
Through Counsel, Mr.
Verified on oath at this __ day of January, 2016 that the contents of the paragraphs 1,2,3 are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.