Here you will find the Civil Judge past paper 2020 of the subject Criminal Law. Criminal Law is the third paper in Civil Judge Cum Judicial Magistrate’s competitive examination 2020. Find below the past paper of Criminal Law for the year 2020.
CIVIL JUDGES CUM JUDICIAL MAGISTRATES
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION, 2020
PAPER – III Criminal Law
TIME ALLOWED: 03 HOURS TOTAL MARKS: 100
NOTE: (i) Attempt ONE question from each PART (ii) All questions carry equal marks
Q1. Write short notes on the following:
- Falsus in uno falsus in omnibus
- Accused a favourite child of law
- Solitary confinement
- Actus rea & mens rea
- Wrongful gain and wrongful loss
Q2. How and under which provisions of law a previously convicted accused can be punished with enhances sentence, whether section 75 of Pakistan Penal code 1860 is applicable in cases of control of narcotic substance Act 1997?
Q3. Discuss the following:
- The acts against which there is no right of private defence
- When the right of the private defence of the body extends to causing death and any harm other than death.
- Commencement and continuance of the right o private defence of (i) Body (ii) Property
Q4. How proclamation for a person absconding is made? When and how the property of person absconding is attached? How the attached property can be restored? What is the remedy provided if an application for restoration of an attached property is rejected?
Q5. Can a person required to execute a bond be permitted to deposit a sum of money fixed by the court, in lieu of executing such bond if yes, in which cases and under what provisions of the law?
What procedure of forfeiture of a bond is provided under the law? To whom appeal lies against the orders passed by a magistrate under section 514 of the Code of Criminal Procedure can such order be revised?
Q6. In which cases no appeal against conviction and sentence lies under the criminal procedure code 1898. Also, discuss section 415 of the said code
Q7. Discuss report of a probation officer, powers of Juvenile Court to order for the release of a juvenile and the orders that cannot be passed with respect to a juvenile in the light of section 14, 15 & 16 of the Juvenile Justice System Act 2018.
Q8. Define the following terms as provided in the Juvenile justice system Act 2018:
- Minor Offence
- The best interest of the child
- Juvenile Justice committee
- Heinous offence
- Suitable person
- Juvenile Rehabilitation Centre
- Major offence
- Observation home
Civil Judge Past Papers 2020
Other Useful Topics for Civil Judge
- Civil Judge Exam
- Civil Judge Past Paper of URDU
- Civil Judge Past Paper of General Laws
- Civil Judge Past Paper of Criminal Law
- Civil Judge Past Paper of Civil Law-II
- Civil Judge Past Paper of English
- Civil Judge Examinations: Qualification and New Revised Syllabus
ASJ Past Papers 2020
- Constitution and High Court Rules and Orders
- Civil Law-II
- Civil Law-I
- Criminal Law-II
- Criminal Law-I
For LL.B Past Papers