The Court sends you notice when your wife files a case against you for recovery of dower money. And when you receive a notice from the court asking you to file a written reply then you are bound to file a reply or else the court my give benefit to the wife as per law. Filing a para wise written reply is not so much hard, you can use the given format below to file you reply in the court.
(WRITTEN STATEMENT / REPLY)
IN THE COURT OF Mr.______________________
SUIT FOR RECOVERY OF DOWER MONEY
PARA WISE REPLY ON BEHALF OF THE DEFENDANT
It is respectfully submitted as under: –
- The facts described in the plaint by the plaintiff are not true and correct and the plaintiff has tried to deceive the Court by the concealment of facts. The dower money Rs. 90,000/- assumed to be paid by the defendant to the plaintiff was paid to her six months later of the solemnization of the marriage. Therefore, no cause of action arises against the defendant.
- Acknowledged. The plaintiff and defendant were married on the same date cited in the plaint by the plaintiff and also acknowledged that the marriage was solemnized and dower money of Rs. 90,000/- was settled which was prompt in nature.
- Denied. The defendant certainly not went cruelly to the plaintiff. The defendant fulfilled all the responsibilities towards him.
- Denied. The prompt dower money Rs. 90,000/- was paid to the plaintiff six months after the solemnization of marriage, therefore, no cause leftovers to claim dower money from the defendant.
- the paragraph number 4 is totally Legal.
- Paragraph number 5 is also Legal.
- Totally Legal
In view of the above, it is prayed as under:-
1. This suit may kindly be discharged.
2. Costs of this suit may also be awarded to the defendant.
3. Any other relief considered possible by this Respected Court may also be granted.
Through Counsel, Mr.
Verified on oath at Lahore on this 28th day of October 2016 that the contents of this written reply is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Simply use this format for filing written reply in the court. And if any discrepancy arises then you can ask us by your query in the comment section below.