Here you will find the Civil Judge past paper 2020 of the subject General Knowledge (GK). The General Knowledge is the seventh paper in Civil Judge Cum Judicial Magistrate’s competitive examination 2020. Find below the past paper of Civil Judge General Knowledge (GK) for the year 2020.
CIVIL JUDGES CUM JUDICIAL MAGISTRATES
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION, 2020
PAPER – V GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
TIME ALLOWED: 03 HOURS TOTAL MARKS: 100
i) Question No. 1 and 2 are compulsory.
ii) Attempt One Question from each part.
iii) All questions carry equal marks.
Q1. Choose the correct answers. Do not reproduce the question.
1 What is Viticulture?
A. Cultivation of spices
B. Cultivation of small plants
C. Cultivation of grapes
D. Cultivation of tobacco
2. which cloud is likely to cause heavy rainfall?
3. Anemometer is an instrument used to:
A. Find the wind direction
B. Measure pollution
C. Measure wind speed
D. Low pressure
4. Name the device that is used to measure humidity
5. The brightest star in the sky is:
6. Parsec is the unit of measurement of:
A. Astronomical distance
B. Orbital velocity of stars
C. Density of stars
D. None of these
7. The doldrums is an area of:
A. Low temperature
B. Low rainfall
C. Low pressure
D. Low Humidity
8. The dry wind “Santa ana” blows in:
9. One fathom is equal to:
A. 06 meter
B. 60 feet
C. 06 feet
D. 100 centimeters
10. How many liters are there in one dekaliter?
11. At the core of the Earth, the temperature is estimated to be around:
A. 1000-degree Celsius
B. 2000 degree Celsius
C. 1500 degree Celsius
D. 2500 degree Celsius
12. Which of the following is a dormant volcano?
A. Etna in Sicily
B. Vesuvius in Italy
C. Stromboli in Sicily
D. Mount Popa in Myanmar
13. The weight of an average human male brain is about:
A. 1 kg
B. 1350 grams
C. 1200 grams
D. 1500 grams
14. The total number of bones in the human skull is:
15. A reptile with a four-chambered heart is:
16. The element found on the surface of the moon is:
17. Burkina Faso is the new name of:
B. Upper Volta
C. Folk land
D. Lower Volta
18. which country is called the ‘cockpit of Europe’?
C. West Germany
19. Trypanophobia is fear of:
Q2. Choose the word or phrase you consider nearest in meaning to the given keywords
D. Ward off
A. Not interested
A. A good-natured
A. causing to inundate
B. causing to deteriorate
A. Abusive language
B. Graceful language
C. Sober language
D. High-flown language
B. deceitfulness in order to attract
D. manifestation of love in open
B. extreme excitement
A. Tendency to lie
B. Tendency to hoodwink
C. Tendency to overlook
A. Concealment of true character
B. Evasion from truthfulness
A. Pertaining to rats
B. Pertaining to cattle
C. Pertaining to dogs
D. Pertaining to man
A. Talking politely
B. Taking excitedly
C. Rushing upon violence
D. Attacking unmindfully
Q3. Population explosion in Pakistan is a constant threat to its economy. Discuss.
Q4. Choose the correct answers:
1. In which year, the religious scholars gave the verdict that India was ‘Dar-ul-Harab’?
2. Give the date of bloodshed in Jallianwala Bagh, Amritsar.
A. April 13, 1919
B. June 10, 1917
C. May 15, 198
D. July 25, 1920
3. After the event of Chauri Chaura, which party left the Muslims?
B. Muslims league
D. Arya samaj
4. Sangthan movement was started by:
A. Dr. Moonje
B. Swami Shardanandh
D. None of these
5. Mopla Revolt was made in the year:
D. None of these
6. Lucknow pact was made in the year:
7. when lord Dalhousie proclaimed the annexation of Punjab?
8. When the Radcliffe Award was pronounced?
A. June 14, 1946
B. August 15, 1947
C. July 10, 1948
D. April 14, 1947
9. Mr. Jinnah left Congress in the year:
10. The third Round table conference was held in:
11. When Pakistan day was celebrated in Quetta?
A. March 23, 1941
B. April 20, 1942
C. March 20, 1940
D. August 20, 1942
12. when the first session of the Muslim student’s federation was held?
13. how many rivers flow in Baluchistan?
14. Which range of Pakistan is called the Roof of the world?
C. Kara Kurum
D. None of these
15. What is meant by the word the Karakoram?
B. Mountain pass
D. Crumbling rock
16. The longest tunnel of Pakistan is:
17. How many peaks are in the area of Pakistan?
18. The height of the Tirch Mir is:
A. 6500 meters
B. 7708 meters
C. 6600 meters
D. 8000 meters
19. How many rivers flow in the province of KPK?
20. How many airports are there for public use in Pakistan?
Q5. Define the cold war, is there any difference between the cold war and détente? Also, comment on the origin and causes of the cold war.
Q6. What does ‘diplomacy’ mean? Describe the functions of the stage of diplomacy and the difference between diplomacy and foreign policy.
Q7. Describe the importance and philosophy of Fasting (SAUM). Also, explain its individual and collective benefits.
Q8. Four possible answers a, b, c, and d are given against each statement. Choose the right option.
1. the number of prophets whose names are in the Holy Quran is:
2. Identify the number of surah in the Holy Quran which is on the names of various prophets:
3. How many sahaif were revealed to Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S)?
4.How many sahaif were revealed to Hazrat Idrees (A.S)?
5. Who was called Abul Bashir Sani?
A. Hazrat Adam
B. Hazrat Ibrahim
C. Hazrat Nuh
D. Hazrat Musa
6. The mountains would break by the miracle of:
A. Hazrat Yousaf
B. Hazrat Yaqoob
C. Hazrat Ishaque
D. Hazrat Yahya
7. Who woke up again after sleeping for 100 years?
A. Hazrat Uzair
B. Hazrat Musa
C. Hazrat Saleh
D. Hazrat Imran
8. The first biography of the life of Prophet Muhammad was written by:
A. Ibne Ishaque
B. Ibne Hisham
C. Al Zarqali
D. Al Warqid
9. Who was the spoken son of the Holy Prophet (PBUH)?
A. Ibne Hisham
B. Zaid Bin Harisa
C. Saad bin Abi Waqas
D. Uqba Bin Nafah
10. The Word “Khatmun Nabiyeen” is mentioned in Surah:
11. The method of “Ablution” is in Surah
12. The episode of Hijrat is mentioned ins Surah:
13. During the orthodox caliphate, who had the longest tenure?
A. Hazrat Ali (R.A)
B. Hazrat Usman (R.A)
C. Hazrat Umar (R.A)
D. Hazrat Abu Bakar Siddique (R.A)
14. Hazrat Ali (RA) was martyred in:
A. 35 Hijri
B. 40 Hijri
C. 45 Hijri
D. 50 Hijri
15. The commander of the Muslim Army in the battle of Qadisiya was?
A. Hazrat Amr bin Al-Aas
B. Hazrat Muavia
C. Hazrat Saad bin Abi-Waqas
D. Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed
16. Which of the following wives of the Holy Prophet (PBU) gained the title of “The Mother of poor”?
A. Hazrat Khadija (RA)
B. Hazrat Ayesha (RA)
C. Hazrat Mamoona (RA)
D. Hazrat Zinab Bint-e-Khuzaima (RA)
17. Who is called “Muslim Alexander”?
A. Hazrat Khalid Bin Waleed
B. Hazrat Saad Bin Abi Waqas
C. Hazrat Uqba bin Nafah
D. Hazrat Amar bin Al-Aas
18. Heads of Zakat are mentioned in which Surah of the Holy Quran?
19. The total number of Makki Surah are:
20. What is the significance of the 27th Rajab?
A. Holy Prophet’s visit to Taif
B. Migration of Makkah to Madina
C. Hazrat Hamza embraced Islam
D. Mairaj Shareef
For Non-Muslims Candidates
- Does Family contribute to the promotion of moral values?
- Do you think that the culture of tolerance can help bring/develop interfaith harmony?
Civil Judge Past Papers 2020
Other Useful Topics for Civil Judge
- Civil Judge Exam
- Civil Judge Past Paper of URDU
- Civil Judge Past Paper of General Laws
- Civil Judge Past Paper of Criminal Law
- Civil Judge Past Paper of Civil Law-II
- Civil Judge Past Paper of English
- Civil Judge Examinations: Qualification and New Revised Syllabus
ASJ Past Papers 2020
- Constitution and High Court Rules and Orders
- Civil Law-II
- Civil Law-I
- Criminal Law-II
- Criminal Law-I
For LL.B Past Papers