PUNJAB SECURITY OF VULNERABLE ESTABLISHMENTS ORDINANCE 2015
It is an ordinance to provide for effective security arrangements of vulnerable establishments in the province of Punjab. The Act was enacted on 8th January 2015.
Whereas it is expedient to make arrangements for the security of vulnerable establishments inter alia to prevent acts of terrorism and other crimes, to obtain evidence by use of modern devices for investigation and prosecution of offenses, and to deal with ancillary matters;
And whereas Provincial Assembly of Punjab is not in session and Governor of Punjab is satisfied that circumstances exist which render it necessary to take immediate action;
Now, therefore, in the exercise of the powers conferred under clause (1) of Article 128 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, the Governor of Punjab is pleased to make and promulgate the following Ordinance:
1. Short title, extent, and commencement.– (1) This Ordinance may be cited as the Punjab Security of Vulnerable Establishments Ordinance 2015.
(2) It extends to the whole of Punjab.
(3) It shall come into force at once.
2. Definitions.– In this Ordinance:
(a) “Code” means the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1898 (V of 1898);
(b) “Committee” means the Security Advisory Committee constituted under section 3 of the Ordinance;
(c) “District Coordination Officer” means the District Coordination Officer of the district;
(d) “Government” means Government of the Punjab;
(e) “Head of District Police” means the Capital City Police Officer, a City Police Officer, or a District Police Officer;
(f) “manager” means the owner or occupant of a vulnerable establishment and includes a person who is employed or authorized by the owner or occupant for the management of the vulnerable establishment
You can download the Punjab Security of Vulnerable Establishments Ordinance, 2015.
You may also like these:
- All other Laws
- Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) Act, 1974 Explained in Detail
- Suit Against Government or Public Office Holder
- Effects of Court Case on Government Job and Career
- How to Get Succession Certificate from NADRA