Islamabad: The Federal government has issued a notification regarding the upgradation of Federal government employees. The summary of the Upgradation of (Time Scale BPS-01 to BPS-16) Federal Employees including the upgradation of clerical staff UDC/LDC has been Approved by Prime Minister.
Upgradation of Federal Employees 2023 from BPS-01 to BPS-16
The federal government employees from BPS-01 to 16 are hereby upgraded to their next scales. According to the notification, all employees have been upgraded from their current scale to 1 step higher. See below the table of Time Scale promotion 2023:
Time scale Promotion/upgradation notification 2023
|Sr. No.||Name of post||Existing Scale||Upgraded Scale|
Clerical Staff Upgradation (LDC/UDC)
The post of Lower Division Clerk LDC will be upgraded from BPS 9 to BPS 11 and that of Upper Division Clerk UDC from BPS 11 to 13, along with incumbents.
- The employees of [BPS-01 to BPS-05] will get two 2 scale up-gradation.
- The employees of BPS-06 to BPS-15 (Except LDC and UDC) will get one scale-up time scale. The BPS-16 employee Superintendents will get a one-time up-gradation to BPS-17.
- BPS-16 technical and non-technical employees will get one extra increment.
- With effect from 1st January 2023.
See below the notification of the upgradation of federal government employees 2023:
Relevant to this Post:
- Notification of MPhil, LLM and PhD Allowance who Recruited on MPhil, LLM or PhD Basis
- Upgradation of Computer Personnel in Punjab: Notification of 14 December 2018
- Up-Gradation of Computer Operator to Computer Programmer in Punjab 2022