Here is the Law Admission Test (LAT) Past Paper held on 07 March 2021. LAT stands for Law Admission Test. LAT is made compulsory for taking admission to the 5-year LL.B study scheme. This is now a test for students who wish to be law graduates and want to pursue their career in the field of Law and legal affairs in Pakistan. Here, we have arranged LAT Past Paper held on March 2021 with the solution. Find below Law Admission Test (LAT) Past Paper held on March 2021.
LAT Past Paper 07 March 2021
The following questions were asked in the LAT paper of 07 March 2021:
LAT ENGLISH MCQs
Choose the lettered word or phrase that is most nearly similar in meaning to the word in capital letters.
C. Getting public attention
B. Throat disease
A. Liver specialist
B. Ear Specialist
C. General Physician
D. Eye specialist
LAT GENERAL KNOWLEDGE (GK) MCQs
26. Which of the following is the founder of the United States of America?
A. John Adams
B. George Washington
D. George Bush
27. Which of the following is the founder of the Peoples Republic of China?
A. Sun Yatsen
B. Shou Enial
C. Mao Zedong
D. Deng Xiaoping
28. There are ____ players in a volleyball team.
29. Which of the following card is used as a warning in Football?
30. Samina Baig, is the first woman from Pakistan who has climbed the ____ in 2013.
A. Mount Everest
B. Summit of the K2 mountain
C. Peak Chashkin Sar
D. Peaks of Karakoram
31. The 9/11 attacks on the USA happened in ___.
32. The Iranian Islamic Revolution came in ____.
33. Who attacked Afghanistan in 1979?
D. Soviet Union
34. Arab Spring is a series of Political revolutions started in ____.
35. Which of the following is the currency of Saudi Arabia?
36. Which of the following is the currency of the Peoples Republic of China?
37. The capital of Turkey is _____.
38. Which of the following city is located in Punjab province?
A. Dera Ismail Khan
39. Sui Gas is discovered and originated from ____ province.
A. Khyber Pakhtunkhuwa
40. The first Army Chief of Pakistan was _____.
A. General Ayub Khan
B. General Sir Frank Messervy
C. James Wilfred Jefford
D. General Tikka Khan
41. Fam0us football player Diego Maradonna belonged to _____.
42. Pakistan is located in the _____ of India.
43. The study of sky objects is called _____.
C. Vision Sciences
44. Which of the following gas is used to extinguish the fire?
C. Carbon dioxide
45. Name the country with the largest natural gas reserves?
LAT PAKISTAN STUDIES MCQs
46. The most significant demand of the Simla Deputation (1906) was _____.
A. Separate homeland for Muslims of India
B. Separate electorate
C. Political Party for Muslims of India
D. Partition of Bengal
47. Prime Minister Liaquat Ali Khan formed the five-member cabinet under the guidance of:
A. Lord Mountbatten
C. Chaudhry Rehmat Ali
D. Cheif of Army Staff
48. Pakistan took a firm stand against the expansionist design of the:
A. United States of America
B. Soviet Union
C. British Crown
49. Social Rights are also called:
A. Legal Rights
B. Natural Rights
C. Civil Rights
D. Mora Rights
50. Good governance can be established only in a strong and stable:
A. Defense System
C. Political culture
D. Accountable system
51. Pakistan has produced some of the world’s finest sportsmen in the field of Hockey, cricket and:
52. In which year Urdu was recognized as the language of civil courts of the British government?
53. In the federal form of government powers are divided between the _____.
A. Prime Minister and President
B. Prime Minister and Ministes
C. Federal and Provincial governments
D. President and Cheif Justice
54. Which of the following plays a key role in the development of a country?
A. Political leadership
B. Natural Resources
D. Information Technology
55. Which year was marked with polarization between the Socialist Bloc led by the Soviet Union and the Capitalist Bloc led by the United States of America?
A. Cold War Era
B. Multi-polar World era
C. Uni-polar world era
D. Hot War Era
LAT ISLAMIC STUDIES MCQs
56. The biggest virtue as mentioned in Sura Baqra is?
B. Eman (faith)
Note: both Eman and Salat are mentioned in Surah Baqrah. The examiner should give separate options rather than both. In our opinion, the Eman (faith) is the biggest virtue according to Surah Baqra as it is the first pillar of Islam.
57. The Sin which will not be forgiven is:
A. Leaving prayer
58. Seal of the messengers of Allah is:
A. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
B. Hazrat Musa (AS)
C. Hazrat Essa (AS)
D. Hazrat Adam (AS)
59. The messenger of Allah who made Ship was Hazrat:
A. Adam (AS)
B. Nooh (AS)
C. Ibrahim (AS)
D. Dawood (AS)
60. The disbeliever says that:
A. No prayer is obligatory
B. No fasting is obligatory
C. No hajj is obligatory
D. There is no hereafter
61. Building of Islam is standing upon ___ pillars.
62. Zakat is obligatory when a Muslim has a wealth worth of ____ tola gold.
63. The most stressed upon the right of people is:
A. Care of parents
C. Care of children
D. To give way
64. With whom, the two daughters of Prophet Muhammad (PUBH) were married, one after the other?
A. Hazrat Abu Bakar (R.A)
B. Hazrat Usman (R.A)
C. Hazrat Talha (R.A)
D. Hazrat Abbas (R.A)
65. Holy Quran has been revealed in:
A. Miraj night
B. Night of Migration
C. Night of power
D. Night of Fathe Makkah
LAT URDU MCQs
مندرجہ ذیل کے متضاد لکھیں۔
د۔ دیر سے آنے والا
الف۔ خوش ادا
ب۔ خوش نوا
ج۔ کج رو
د۔ دل رہا
ج۔ غیر فائدہ مند
د۔ بے حس
مندرجہ ذیل کے مترادف لکھیں۔
الف۔ ہنگامے کا وقت
ب۔ لڑائی کا وقت
ج۔ صبح کا وقت
د۔ شام کا وقت
الف۔ خوش نصیبی
ب۔ خوش فہمی
ج۔ بد بختی
د۔ بے بختی
الف۔ عام مجلس
ب۔ مجلس مشاورت
ج۔ مجلس خاص
Note: this LAT Paper of 07 March 2021 is being updated as soon as we receive other MCQs.
- Blessings of Independence
- How to reduce inflation?
- State of Madina and today’s Pakistan
LAT Personal Statement
How can you be helpful in promoting tolerance in the society of Pakistan?
You May also like these:
- 03 October 2021 LAT Past paper solved
- 08 August 2021 LAT Past paper solved
- LAT Complete Guide and Syllabus
- Law Admission Test (LAT) Past Papers 07 March 2021
- All Other Past Papers of LAT
- LAT Preparation Online
- GAT Past Papers