Here is the Law Admission Test (LAT) Past Paper held on 21 August 2022. LAT stands for Law Admission Test. LAT is a compulsory test for taking admission to the 5-year LL.B. This is now a test for students who want to be law graduates and want to pursue their careers in the field of Law and legal affairs in Pakistan. Here, you’ll find LAT Past Paper held on 21 August 2022 with a complete solution. Find below Law Admission Test (LAT) Past Paper held in August 2022.
LAT Past Paper 21 August 2022
The following questions were asked in the LAT paper of 21 August 2022:
LAT English MCQs
Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option given below:
5. Shazia had opened the door before we ____.
6. Have you had enough to eat, or would you like something ___?
7. I hope you excuse my ___ early.
8. There is no meaning ___ what he says.
9. My views are quite in accordance with ___ of the Higher Education Commission.
10. They were almost ___ but, somehow, survived.
11. The car stopped suddenly, and we could hear the brakes ___.
12. There are some good rules to live ___.
13. I ___ hate traveling by air.
14. Do you need ___ now?
Ans: to go
15. If we ___ early, we would reach our destination in time.
16. He got angry and ___ without eating.
LAT General Knowledge MCQs
21. The National Assembly seats are increased due to an increase in?
22. What is the name of Chinese Currency?
Ans: Renmimbi (RMB).
23. The Name of Earth’s Natural Satellite is?
24. Which Country recognized Pakistan first?
25. Pakistan joined UNO in which year?
Ans: September 30, 1947
26. Amnesty International is an international non-governmental organization focused on ___.
Ans: Human rights
27. The First page of a website is known as ___.
28. The chemical formula of carbon dioxide is ___.
29. The G7 (group of seven) is an organization of the world’s seven largest ___ economies.
30. The Famous Footballer Lionel Messi belongs to which country?
31. Which is the output device of a computer?
32. The smallest country in the world is___.
Ans: Vatican City
33. The main aim of SAARC is___.
Ans: Regional Cooperation
34. Nelson Mandela belongs to which country?
Ans: South Africa
35. Sunbathing is a good source of___?
Ans: Vitamin D
36. Pakistan is located in ___.
Ans: South Asia
37. What Does ICC stand for?
Ans: International Cricket Council
38. London is the Capital City of ___?
39. The heavenly bodies which revolve around the sun are called ___.
40. Which continent is known as the “Dark Continent”?
LAT Pakistan Study MCQs
41. Who from the called all parties conference at Shimla in June 1945?
Ans: Lord Wavell
42. The largest percentage of the population of Pakistan is employed by which of the following sector?
43. According to the partition formula, Pakistan was entitled to receive 1 billion, but the Indian government agreed to pay only rupees ___ at the time of independence.
Ans: 0.50 billion
44. Mohenjo-Daro is a ___ word meaning literally “mound of the dead”.
45. In the year 1837 ___ was recognized as the language of the civil court of the British government of India.
46. On the basis of physical features, the land of Pakistan is divided into ___ regions.
47. Presiding officer of the National Assembly of Pakistan is called ___.
48. Pakistan’s national income increased by 37 percent against the stipulated target of 24 percent in ___ five-year plan.
49. the basis of our national unity is ___.
50. The Major obstacle in the way of national integration in Pakistan is ___.
Ans: Political Instability
LAT Islamic Study MCQs
51. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) declared ___ a key to paradise.
Ans: Namaz (Salah)
52. Whose title is Abu-al-Bashar?
Ans: Hazrat Adam (A.S)
53. Who brings messages, injunctions, and scriptures to his prophets?
Ans: Hazrat Jibraiel (A.S)
54. What is the First Pillar of Islam?
55. What is the Nisab of Zakat on Gold?
Ans: 7.5 tola
56. What is the other name of Battel of Ahzab?
Ans: Battle of Trench
57. The literal meaning of Zakat is?
Ans: to purify / to clean
58. The disciplined universe is the best proof of ___.
59. The first revelation of the Holy Quran consisted of ___ ayats.
60. The universal Risalat is the quality of ___.
Ans: Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
LAT Mathematics MCQs
61. A car owner earns 30% profit on a sale of a car. If the cost of that car is Rs. 5,00,000 then the profit he will get is ___.
62. Find the supplement of 123° angles
63. The area of a square having each side length 6 feet is ___.
Ans: 36 ft.
64. Anwar has Rs. 167000 in his bank account. The amount of Zakat he would have to pay after 1 year is ___.
LAT Urdu MCQs
ماں کہتی ہے میرا چاند آیا، قواعد کی رو سے کیا ہے۔
جو لفظ کسی کلمے کے آخر میں لگانے سےمعانی میں اضافہ یا تبدیلی پیدا کرے۔
اورنگ سلیمان قواعد کی رو سے کیا ہے؟
مرکب جاری کی پہچان کیا ہے؟
جواب: بات مکمل اور جاری ہو۔
درج ذیل میں سے “اضافات تخصیصی کی مثال کون سی ہے؟
جواب: احمد کا گھر
ندیم آیا ، فرح گئی، قواعد کی رو سے کیا ہیں؟
جواب: ماضی قریب
ایسا فعل جس کا فاعل معلوم ہو کیا کہلاتا ہے؟
جواب: فعل مجہول
اسے کالے نے کاٹا قواعد کے اعتبار سے کیا ہے؟
کل کو کہ کر جز مراد لینا قواعد کی رو سے کیا ہے؟
جواب: مجاز مرسل
حاثیہ چڑھانا ان میں سے کس کے متعلق ہے؟
LAT Essay Topics
1. Role of Social Media
2. 100-year plan of plantation
LAT Personal Statement
- Three wishes of my life (میری زندگی کی تین خواہشات)
You May also like these:
- 22 January 2023 Paper
- 30 January 2022 Paper
- 28 November 2021 Paper
- 08 August 2021 LAT Past paper solved
- 07 March 2021 LAT Past paper solved
- 03 October 2021 LAT Past paper solved
- LAT Complete Guide and Syllabus
- Law Admission Test (LAT) Past Papers 07 March 2021
- All Other Past Papers of LAT
- LAT Preparation Online
- GAT Past Papers