This is the LAT Past Papers 06 December 2020 solved. Here is the Law Admission Test (LAT) Past Paper held on 06 December 2020. LAT stands for Law Admission Test. LAT is made compulsory for taking admission to the 5-year LL.B study scheme. This is now a test for students who wish to be a law graduate and want to pursue their career in the field of Law and legal affairs in Pakistan. Here, we have arranged LAT Past Paper held in December 2020. Find below Law Admission Test (LAT) Past Paper of December 2020.
Choose the letter word or phrase that A most nearly similar meaning to the word in capital letters
Download our Official LAT Preparation App Now. Its available in both offline and online versions.
Choose the lettered word or phrase that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word in capital letters.
C. Go before
Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate word, from the given lettered choices (A to E) below each:
14. No doubt this will make a few billionaires even_____.
A. More wealthy
15. There was a guard with a dart gun hiding
D. outside a door.
16. It has been proven that cockroaches for several weeks even after their heads have been cut off.
A. are surviving
B. can survive
D. that survive
17. He was ______ success, writing not for the sake of fame, but for the sheer love of poetry.
A. indifferent to
B. destined for
C. eager for
D. tired by
E. charmed by
18. I _______ You that you shall win today’s competition.
19. You certainly wouldn’t like
A. to be seen
B to have seen
C. to be seeing
D. to see
E. to have been seen
20. The best candidate should be appointed
D. For the post.
LAT General Knowledge MCQ
21. United Kingdom (UK) left the European Union on
A. 28 January 2020
B. 29 January 2020
C. 30 January 2020
D. 31 January 2020
22. Which important building in Pakistan was attacked by terrorists on 29 June 2020?
A. State Bank of Pakistan
B. Pakistan Stock Exchange
C. Supreme Court of Pakistan
D. Security and Exchange Commission of Pakistan
23. According to the Transparency International Report 2020, corruption in Pakistan during 2019.
C. remained the same
D. was negligible
24. The Rasool Allah (P.B.U.H) consulted his wives on important matters such as during the occasion of Treaty of Hudaibiyah he took advice from
A. Hazrat Khadija
B. Hazrat Aisha
C. Hazrat Umm-e-Salma
D. Hazrat Umm-e-Habiba
25. According to the 1941 census of the population of Kashmir state was Muslim.
26. Which country on 14 July 2020 has banned China’s Huawei SG equipment?
C. United Kingdom
D. United States
27. Which company on 15 August 2020 was ordered to sell all of its assets in the United States within 90 days?
28. Which country on 17 June 2020 launched “Operation Claw-Tiger” against Kurdish militants in Iraq?
D. United States
29. Which country on 24 June 2020 suspended visas including High-skilled tech workers visas for foreign workers?
C. United States
D. United Kingdom
30. US President Donald Trump on 15 April 2020 halted funding to
31. ‘Aksai Chin’ is a disputed area between
A. China and India
B. China and Pakistan
C. India and Pakistan
D. India and Nepal
32. Who is the current secretary-general of the United Nations?
A. Javier Perez de Cuellar
B. Kofi Annan
D. Antonio Guterres
33. The United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change deals with
A. reduction in fossil fuel usage
B. CO emissions mitigation
C. reduction in Uranium production
D. greenhouse gases emissions mitigation
34. Entomology is the science that studies:
A. Behaviour of human beings
C. The origin and history of technical and scientific terms
D. The formation of rocks
35. For which of the following disciplines is the Nobel Prize awarded?
A. Physics and Chemistry
B. Physiology or Medicine
C. Literature, Peace and Economics
D. All of the above
36. Galileo was an Italian astronomer who
A. Developed the telescope
B. Discovered four satellites of Jupiter
C. Discovered that the movement of pendulum produces a regular time measurement
D. All of the above
37. Expose to sunlight helps a person improve his health because
A. the infrared light kills bacteria in the
B. resistance power increases
C. the pigment cells in the skin get stimulated and produce a healthy tan
D. the ultraviolet rays convert skin oil into Vitamin D
38. Guarantee to an exporter that the importer of his goods will pay immediately for the goods ordered by him, is known as
A. Letter of Credit (L/C)
D. None of the above
39. Gulf cooperation council was originally formed by
A. Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates
B. Second World Nations
C. Third World Nations
D. Fourth World Nations
40. the United States on 31 May 2020 launched spaceflight from its own soil after a decade. The spacecraft was built by
LAT Pak Studies MCQs
41. The term ‘Pakistan Ideology’ refers to
A. set of beliefs and objectives formed the basis of the Muslim freedom struggle in South-East Asia.
B. The objectives of establishing a political party called The Muslim League.
C. The sense of responsibility towards minorities.
D. Gaining power in the Muslim majority areas of the sub-continent.
42. Hindus’ resentment towards the Urdu language and Muslim education led
A. Lord Curzon to establish educational and research institutions for Muslims.
B. The anti-Muslim movements and the partition of Bengal.
C. Sir Syed Ahmed Khan to establish the Aligarh School of educational and research institutions for Muslims.
D. Top ranking Muslim leaders to lay down their demands in front of Lord Curzon.
43. The Viceroy in 1906 at the time of The Simla Deputation was
A. Lord Lawrence
B. Lord Lansdowne
C. Lord Mountbatten
D. Lord Minto
44. Book written by Sir Syed Ahmed Khan to be read especially by the members of the British Parliament was titled
A. “Loyal Muhammadans of India”
D. “A Voyage of Modernism”
45. The British Civil servant who established the Indian National Congress in the year 1885 was
A. A.O. Hume
B. George Abell
C. Mirza Muzaffar Ahmed
D. Sir Juland Danvers
46. The Parliamentary system of Pakistan is
47. The role of the Zila Naib Nazim is
A. To control district administration
B. To act as coordinator for the tehsil administration
C. To take control in the absence of district Nazim
D. To collect taxes from the district
Related to LAT
- LAT Past Paper of March 2019
- Law Admission Test (LAT) February 2020
- The LAT Morning Session 2020
- LAT Past Paper 2020 (Evening Session)
- LAT (Law Admission Test) Preparation Online
- Law Admission Test (LAT) English Essay Topics
- LAT Urdu Essay Topics
- Law Admission Test (LAT) Personal Statement
- Essay on Terrorism in Pakistan for LAT Examination
- Law Admission TEST-How to Apply for LAT-How to Prepare for LAT