Here is the Law Admission Test (LAT) Past Paper held on 03 October 2021. LAT stands for Law Admission Test. LAT is made compulsory for taking admission to the 5-year LL.B study scheme. This is now a test for students who wish to be law graduates and want to pursue their career in the field of Law and legal affairs in Pakistan. Here, we have arranged LAT Past Paper held on 03 October 2021 with the solution. Find below Law Admission Test (LAT) Past Paper held on October 2021.
LAT Past Paper 03 October 2021
The following questions were asked in the LAT paper of 03 October 2021:
LAT English MCQs
Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option from given lettered choices (A to D) below each:
6. My brother only cares about earning as much money ___ he can.
7. We plan on taking Professor Javed’s class unless he ___ on vacation next term.
D. has been
8. Two of the best speeches ___ by former students of the school.
A. was given
C. had given
D. to be given
9. Only one bad grade ___ not affect your overall GPA.
10. Maria is too much ___ to have anything to do with that obnoxious affair.
11. Many boys were ___ at street corners for the coffee bar to open.
A. hanging upon
B. hanging about
C. hanging on
D. hanging back
12. The handle of my bicycle suddenly ___. It was in my hands now.
A. got separated
B. was detached
D. came apart
13. We lost confidence in Ali because he never ___ the grandiose promises he had made.
A. tired of
B. forgot about
C. retreated from
D. delivered on
14. The presence of armed guards ___ us from doing anything disruptive.
15. The new owners of the paper changed the ___ completely.
16. All of us should abide ___ the laws of our country.
17. A knife is to cut ___.
Download our Official LAT Preparation App Now. Its available in both offline and online versions.
Choose the lettered word or phrase that is most nearly OPPOSITE in meaning to the word in capital letters.
Choose the lettered word or phrase that is most nearly SIMILAR in meaning to the word in capital letters.
LAT GK MCQs
26. General Assembly of the United Nations meets in regular sessions.
A. once in a year
B. Twice in a year
C. Once in two years
27. Which of the following countries is not a member of SAARC?
28. Identify Pakistan’s largest Dam?
29. Which of the following desert is the largest by area?
A. The Sahara
30. The National Flower of Pakistan is ___?
31. Which of the following Country is largest by Area?
32. The coldest region on the Earth is___.
33. The Capital of Malaysia is ___.
C. Kuala Lumpur
34. The business of accepting deposits and lending money is known as ___.
35. Checking of accounting records conducted by a professional accountant to find out any fraud or discrepancies is termed as:
36. “Sales Tax” is ultimately paid by ___?
A. The shopkeepers
C. The Customers
D. The government
37. The minimum number of persons populated in one square kilometer of area are in ___?
38. Telephone was invented by?
A. Alexander Graham Bell
B. Sir Ernest Swinton
C. Elsie Bell
39. What is ‘Subway’?
A. A road or path parallel to sea level
B. Short passage to any place
C. Underground passage
D. A cooling place
40. Which of the following country is providing financial aid for the construction of Gwadar Port and Makran Coastal highway Baluchistan?
41. The lowering of the value of a currency in the international market or against specific other currencies, which makes exports cheaper and imports expensive is called?
42. Which of the following is the largest ocean that covers about one-third of the surface of the earth?
A. the Arctic Ocean
B. Atlantic Ocean
C. Indian Ocean
D. Pacific Ocean
43. The largest district of Punjab by area is?
B. Dera Ghazi Khan
D. Rahim Yar Khan
44. A wind reverses seasonally is knows as:
45. The Karakoram Highway is a ___ national highway that extends from Hasan Abdal in the Punjab province of Pakistan to Khunjerab Pass in Gilgit-Baltistan.
A. 650 km
B. 840 km
C. 1100 km
D. 1300 km
LAT Pakistan Study MCQs
46. Sir Syed set himself to the task of protecting ___ language.
47. Who was the founder of the All India Muhammadan Educational Conference?
A. Sir Agha Khan
B. Allama Muhammad Iqbal
C. Nawabzada Liaquat Ali Khan
D. Sir Syed Ahmad Khan
48. The committee which was called upon to draft a constitution of 1929 for India was chaired by?
49. Jinnah’s fourteen points are a logical offshoot of the failure of which report?
A. Quaid-e-Azam report
B. Nehru Report
C. Gandhi Report
D. All political parties report
50. In 1940, the annual session of the Muslim League was held at ___?
A. Minto Park
B. Jinnah Park
C. Shalimar Bagh
D. Quaid-e-Azam Park
51. Pakistan resolution was moved on 23rd March ___.
52. Quaid-e-Azam was born in.
53. Which of the following was given the title of Ambassador of Hindu-Muslim Unity?
A. Allama Iqbal
B. Liaquat Ali
C. Molvi Zafar Ali
54. New name of the Northwest Frontier Province is:
B. Khyber Pukhtun Khwa
D. Gilgit Baltistan
55. The capital of the Azad Kashmir is:
LAT Islamic Study MCQ
56. To which prophet Muslim Ummah belongs:
A. Hazrat Muhammad (SAW)
B. Hazrat Ishaq (AS)
C. Hazrat Musa (AS)
D. Hazrat Eessa (AS)
57. From which matter, Allah created the first human?
58. Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) born in ___?
59. When did Zakat become Farz?
A. First Hijrah
B. Second Hijrah
C. Fourth Hijrah
D. Fifth Hijrah
60. Associating partners with those who do not believe in the Oneness of Allah are called?
61. Which is the greatest of all sins according to the Prophet (SAW)?
62. Zakat is obligatory when a Muslim has wealth worth of:
A. 5.5 Tola Gold
B. 6.5 Tola Gold
C. 7.5 Tola Gold
D. 8.5 Tola Gold
63. In which divine book the Holy Prophet (SAW) was called Farooq?
A. The Holy Quran
64. The holy Quran was revealed through angel ___ to the holy Prophet (SAW)?
A. Jibraeel (AS)
B. Mekaeel (AS)
C. Israfeel (AS)
D. Izraeel (AS)
65. How many fundamental pillars of Islam are there?
LAT Mathematics MCQs
One Yard is equal to:
A. 12 inches
B. 28 inches
C. 30 inches
D. 36 inches
LAT Urdu MCQs
حادثات کی واحد حادثہ ہوتی ہے۔
حرکت کی جمع حرکات ہوتی ہے۔
Essay Topics for LAT 03 October 2021
Note: Attempt both (essay and personal statement) either in English or in Urdu on the sheet provided.
76. Write an essay on any one of the following topics. (15 Marks)
1. Education is a key to success.
2. The Nation’s development is possible through the development of youth.
3. The Role of technology in education.
مندرجہ ذیل میں سے کسی ایک عنوان پر مضمون لکھیں۔ (15 نمبر)
الف۔ تعلیم کامیسابی کی کنجی ہے۔
ب۔ نو جوانوں کی ترقی کے ذریعے ہی قومی ترقی ممکن ہے۔
ج۔ تعلیم میں ٹیکنالوجی کا کردار۔
LAT Personal Statement
77. Write a personal statement on the topic given below:
What possible role you can play to promote awareness of education in your family? (10 Marks)
آپ اپنے خاندان میں تعلیمی کے شعور کو فروغ دینے کے لیے کیا ممکنہ کردار ادا کر سکتے ہیں؟ (10 نمبر)
You May also like these: