The Cantonment Board Clifton, Building Bye-laws, 2007
The following bye-laws for regulating the addition to or alteration in or demolition to the existing buildings or erection or re-erection of buildings in Clifton Cantonment, made by the Cantonment Board, Clifton, Karachi. In the exercise of the powers conferred by section 186 of the Cantonments Act, 1924 (II of 1924) [vide Resolution No. 1 dated 3rd November 2006] and in supersession of the bye-laws published vide Notification No. S.R.O. 233(I)/98, dated the 26th March 1998, are hereby published for general information, the same having been published by the said Cantonment Board, and approved and confirmed by the Federal Government as required by subsection (1) of section 284 of the said Act, namely:-
THE CANTONMENT BOARD CLIFTON BUILDING BYE-LAWS, 2007
1. Short title, application, and commencement.— (1) These bye-laws may be called the Cantonment Board Clifton, [Karachi] Building Bye-laws, 2007.
(2) They shall come into force at once.
(3) They shall apply to the whole Clifton Cantonment.
2. Definitions;- In these bye-laws, unless there is anything repugnant in the subject or context,-
(i) “Act” means the Cantonments Act, 1924 (II of 1924);
(ii) “addition” means the addition of any unit or structure to any building or structure constructed in accordance with these Bye-laws.
You can download The Cantonment Board Clifton, Building Bye-laws, 2007.
You may also like these:
- All other Laws
- Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) Act, 1974 Explained in Detail
- Suit Against Government or Public Office Holder
- Effects of Court Case on Government Job and Career
- How to Get Succession Certificate from NADRA