The Finance Department of the Punjab government issued a notification on September 21, 2022, regarding Rescue 1122 Risk Allowance which is equal to one basic pay.
Now the employees working in the Punjab Emergency Service Department are entitled to avail of this allowance from September 9, 2022.
Rescue 1122 Risk Allowance 2022
In pursuance of the approval of the Standing Committee of the cabinet on Finance & Department, the Government of Punjab is pleased to grant Rescue risk Allowance equal to one initial basic pay per month w.e.f. 09.09.2022 to all rescue Staff of the Punjab Emergency Service Department.
Conditions for Rescue 1122 Risk Allowance 2022
The said Allowances will not be admissible to the following officers/ Officials:-
- Officers/Officials under suspension.
- Officers/Officials whose department has made OSDs.
- Those Who are to report to the Punjab Emergency service Department on the charges of inefficiency/misconduct or indiscipline
- When Officer/Officials is on leave for 90 days & above, extraordinary leave, study leave, or training abroad.
- Those who are not working in the Punjab Emergency Service department.
- The referred allowance will not be counted towards pension and commutation/gratuity.
Explanation of these conditions
- As per the above conditions, the employees who are on Extra Ordinary Leave (EOL) without pay will not get this allowance.
- The employees on training abroad and on more than 90 days’ leaves are not eligible for this Rescue 1122 Risk Allowance 2022.
- The employees who are not presently working in PESD, are also not eligible for the said allowance.
- At the time of retirement etc, while calculating pension and commute; we shall not include this allowance for the purpose of pension pr gratuity etc.
- Officers or Officials whom Department has suspended due to certain reasons will also not get this allowance
View the Rescue 1122 Risk Allowance 2022 Notification
Find other Relevant Posts:
- Notification of MPhil, LLM and PhD Allowance who Recruited on MPhil, LLM or PhD Basis
- Procedure to Apply to the PhD, M.Phil, MS and LLM Allowances
- How to Change Address on CINC
- Change your date Of Birth on CNIC through NADRA