AJK Finance Department issued a notification on 16-08-2022 regarding Revised Basic Pay Scales 2022 for AJK employees. AJK Government also issued the orders for Adhoc Relief Allowance 2022 @ 15% of running basic pay of 2017 pay scales. Let’s learn more about the new Notification of Revised Basic Pay Scales 2022 AJK.
Revised Basic Pay Scales 2022 AJK and Allowances
The President AJK is pleased to sanction the revision of Basic Pay scales & Allowances with effect from July 01, 2022, for the employees of the Azad Government of the state of Jammu & Kashmir, as detailed in the following paragraphs:-
Revision of basic Pay Scales:
The basic pay scales-2022 shall replace the basic pay scales-2017. These scales will take effect from 01-07-2022 as contained in Annexure-I to this Office Memorandum.
This Annexure-I consists of the Initial Basic Pay and Maximum Basic Pay of 2017 Pay Scales and 2022 new pay scales. There are three stages defined from BPS 1 to BPS 22 You can check the full final revised pay scales 2022 chart for pay fixation purposes. The rates of Annual Increment have also been shown. The employees get an annual increment on December 01, 2022, each year.
Fixation of Pay of the existing employees:
See how the fixation of the pay of existing employees will be fixed:
- The Basic Pay of an employee in service on 30-06-2022 shall be fixed in the Basic Pay Scales-2022 on point to point basis i.e. at the sage corresponding to that occupied by him/her above the minimum of Basic Pay Scales-2017;
- In case of Personal Pay being drawn by an employee as part of his/her basic pay beyond the maximum of his/her pay scale on 30-06-2022, he/she shall continue to draw such pay in the Basic Pay scales-2022 at the revised rates.
Fixation of Pay on promotion:
In cases of promotion from lower to higher posts/scale before the introduction of these scales, the pay of the employees concerned in the revised pay scale may be fixed. And they will so enhance that it would not be less than the payments that would have been admissible to him if his promotion to the higher post/scale had taken place after the introduction of these scales.
The Annual increment shall continue to be admissible, subject to the existing conditions, on December 01, 2022, each year.
Ceased to Exist Allowance
With this new revised basic pay scale 2022, the following Adhoc Relief Allowances will be ceased.
- ARA-2016 @ 10% (Frozen)
- Adhoc Relief Allowance 2017 @ 10% (Running Basic Pay of 2017 Pay Scales)
- Adhoc Relief Allowance 2018 @ 10% (Running Basic Pay of 2017 Pay Scales)
- ARA- 2019 @ 5% (BPS-17-22) 10% (BPS-01-16)
- ARA-2022 @ 10% of Running Basic Pay of 2017 Pay Scales
Adhoc Relief Allowance 2022 AJ&K
The employees of AJK will also get Adhoc relief Allowance 2022 @ 15% on the running Basic Pay on 30-06-2022. They will get this allowance with effect from July 01, 2022.
See below the Notification of Revised Basic Pay Scales 2022 AJK
You may also like:
- AJK Revised GP Fund Subscription Rates 2022
- Revised Basic Pay Scales Chart 2022
- M.Phil, MS, PhD and LLM Allowance to Employees Across the Board