Here you will find the complete case judgement of the Noor Mukadam case. The Court of Mr. Muhammad Atta Rabbani, Additional Sessions Judge, Islamabad West has announced the death sentence for the accused Zahir Zakir Jaffar. You can download Noor Mukadam Case judgment.
According to the judgement:
The prosecution has succeeded to establish the guilt of the accused Zahir Zakir that he has committed brutal murder of Noor Mukadam in the room of his house with sharp edge knife, he forcibly abducts her from the main gate of his house in order to murder her and wrongfully confined her.
He also committed the rape of Noor Mukadam. Therefore, the accused Zahir Zakir is hereby convinced:
- U/S 302(b) PPC and is sentenced to death as Tazir. He be hanged by his neck till he is dead. He is directed to pay Rs. 500,000/- as compensation to the legal heir of the deceased Noor Mukadam as required u/s 544-a Cr.PC. In case of non-payment of the compensation amount, it shall be realized as arrears of land revenue. In case of non-realization of the said amount, the convict shall have to undergo six months S.I. However, the death sentence awarded to the convict will be subject to confirmation by the Honourable Islamabad High Court. Reference u/s 374 Cr.PC be immediately submitted to the Honourable Islamabad High for confirmation of the awarded sentence.
- U/S 364 PPC and is sentenced to ten years (10) R.I and with a fine of Rs. 100,000/-. In default of payment of fine, he shall undergo two months S.I.
- U/S 342 PPC and is sentenced to one year R.I
- U/S 376(1) PPC and is sentenced to twenty-five years R.I with a fine of Rs. 200,000/-. In default of payment of fine, he shall undergo three months S.I.
The sentences of Imprisonment run concurrently and the accused is granted the benefit of section 382(B) Cr.PC.
The prosecution has succeeded to prove the guilt of the accused Muhammad Iftikhar (watchman) and Muhammad Jan (gardener) that they abetted and facilitated the accused Zahir Zakir when he abducted Noor Mukadam (deceased), they concealed the factum of abduction and not informed to the police, they have concealed the design of abduction. The accused Muhammad Iftikhar and Muhammad Jan are hereby convicted:
- U/S 109 PPC read with section 364 PPC and are sentenced for the imprisonment of ten-year Regorious imprisonment each with fine of Rs. 100,000/- each. In default of payment of fine, they shall undergo two months each.
- U/S 368 PPC and are sentenced for the imprisonment of ten-year rigorous imprisonment with a fine of Rs. 100,000/- each. In default of payment of fine, they shall undergo two months each.
- U/S 176 PPC and are sentenced for the imprisonment of one month each.
- U/S 118 PPC and are sentenced to seven-year rigorous imprisonment with a fine of Rs. 100,000/- each. In default of payment of fine, they shall undergo two months each.
All the sentences shall run concurrently and the accused are granted the benefit of section 382(b) Cr.PC. The accused are behind the bars, jail superintendent is informed accordingly through sentence warrants.
Download Noor Mukadam Case Judgement
You may also like these: