Here you will find the Lahore High Court Data Entry Operator Paper of 2022. This paper on Data Entry Operator (BS-14) in Lahore High Court was held on 11 October 2022. Find below the solved paper for the post of Data Entry Operator in Lahore High Court.
Detail of LHC Data Entry Operator Paper of 2022
Lahore High Court held this Data Entry Operator Paper on 11 October 2022 at multiple examination centers. 80% paper was based on computer knowledge. The rest 20% was based on General Knowledge questions.
The questions were not hard to attempt as compared to previous years’ past papers.
Questions are about MS Office, Email, and Basic knowledge of Computer. Any candidate who has basic knowledge and know-how about using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint can easily attempt this paper.
The Questions were given from day-to-day practical knowledge. If a candidate is currently working on MS office in his daily routine then this paper on Data Entry Operator was not tough for him.
This is a balanced paper regarding the job and duties of a Data Entry Operator at Lahore High Court.
To get a complete solution to this Data Entry 2022 Job Test please Click Here.
You may also like:
- All Other Job Tests
- Naib Tehsildar Paper of 2022
- Lecturer History paper of 2021
- Lecturer Urdu Paper of 2021
- Assistant Prosecution Department 2022
- Paper of Assistant 2022
- Assistant Director (MOD) Past paper
- Pak Study MCQs
- Everyday Science
- GK MCQs
- Subject Wise MCQs