In this article you will find the TA/DA Bill Form in MS Excel and PDF format for Federal and all Provincial Employees. Now all the Federal and Provincial employees can easily download the form and then fill it accordingly. There are different formats for Federal Government and Provincial Government TA/DA Forms. The Instructions and different certificates are as under for the Provincial Govt TA/DA Form:
Form of TA/DA Bill in MS Excel and PDF
Before downloading the bill there are some of the instruction that you can follow claim your TA/DA allowance:
Instruction for Preparing Traveling Allowance Bill
1. Journeys of different kinds, you should not enter the journey and halts on the same line. Only one kind of allowance should be filled in on the same line and amount carried be out separately into the last money column.
2. The selection of a mile in the total for any one journey should not be charged
3. If you travel permanently, then you should draw it wit your monthly salary and not on separate TA bill.
4. When the first item of traveling allowance is of a road journey, the number of miles you traveled should of that halt also be stated in the “Remarks” column.
5. If the daily allowance is claimed in respect of a road journey, the number of miles station, it should be mentioned in column 14 and daily allowance in column 17 to 19.
6. Ordinary where a return journey is performed by a Government Servant, the audit will presume that it must have been performed on return journey ticket in a case where under the rules of the Railway company such ticket is allowed. In the case of Journeys in which the controlling officer is satisfied that the officer making the journey could not purchase a return ticket either because he could not expect to return within the time allowed on return tickets or because it was not possible for other reasons, it will be at one place of preferably against the recent journeys in the bill that he satisfied that in respect of specific journey it was either not possible not considered necessary in the interests of public service to purchase return tickets.
7. When traveling allowance is claimed in respect of a journey to or from the hill station, it should be mentioned in the remarks column whether or not the halt has exceeded ten days.
8. Receipt and endorsement in this bill should be signed only after the countersignature of the controlling officer, in case the bills require countersignature.
How to Certify TA/DA Bill?
There are different certifications for claiming TA/DA Bill which are:
Certified that I have satisfied myself the amounts included in bills previous to month and this date with the exception of those detailed below (of which amount has been refunded by deduction from the bill), have been disbursed to the officers therein named and their receipts taken in the Acquaintance Rule or the Office copies of the Traveling Allowance bills field in my office with receipt stamps duly canceled for every payment in excess of Rs.20.00.
has been refunded by deduction from the bill), have been disbursed to the officers therein named and their receipts taken in the Acquaintance Rule or the Office copies of the Traveling Allowance bills field in my office with receipt stamps duly canceled for every payment in excess of Rs.20.00.
It is Certified that the Journey for which mileage allowance has been claimed under Punjab TA Rules 2.68 for non-gazetted ministerial or menial Government servants were made by public or hired conveyance and under my orders.
Certified that it was necessary for the Government servants for whom halting allowance at headquarters is drawn to keep up the whole or part of their camp equipage during such halt (Rule 2.77 of the Punjab Government Traveling Allowance Rules).
It is Certified that the Journey beyond jurisdiction was performed under proper authority.
Certified that an entry of journeys for which Traveling Allowance has been claimed in this bill has been made in proper check Register proscribed in TA Rouse Car, Lorry, Taxi or Motor mini Bus or which was a private vehicle for buy motorcycle.
Not being my own property/being my own property/being a Government Vehicle.
How to Give Certificates in Payments Claims
That bill is prepared only after observing the relevant rules and orders in force.
The amount in this bill has not been drawn previously.
That the TA claims drawn for the prev. month have been disbursed to the proper persons, acquittance obtained & kept in my office.
That the limit of TA ceiling per quarter for the incumbents whose TA is claimed in this bill has not been exceeded.
That no TA is claimed in any case for days of casual leave, or Sundays or authorized holidays not actually spent on duty.
That for the railway journeys included in this bill, the Government servant concerned traveled by the class for which TA is claimed.
Download TA/DA Bill in MS Excel Format
Download TA/DA Bill in PDF format
You may also like these as well: