The following procedure must be followed by the Government servant before claiming the Ph.D, M.Phil, MS and LLM Allowance:
- Obtaining the Final Transcript of the Degree
- Apply for the Allowance
- Verification by the Concerned Department from University
- Confirmation Letter by the University
- Authority Letter by the Head of Department in favor of the Employee
- Verification by the Concerned Accounts Department
1. Obtaining the Final Transcript of the Degree
A government servant who is just about to finish his 18 years of education and want to apply for the allowance, he must obtain the final transcript or Degree from his University or Institute which must be an HEC recognized.
2. Apply for the Allowance
After getting the final transcript from the university the employee should apply to his own department on some described performa and provide the copies of all the related documents.
3. Verification by the Concerned Department from University
The concerned department then may right to the university for the verification of that degree, if so happens then;
4. Confirmation Letter by the University
The University in response to the department will check and verify the status of the Degree and send the Confirmation letter to that department that he verified and declared that Degree valid or invalid.
5. Authority Letter by the Head of Department in favor of the Employee
After the confirmation from the university, the concerned head of the department will issue an authority letter dictating that the employee is entitled to claim M.Phil MS or LLM allowance and a letter to the Concerned Accounts department is also be sent on behalf of the head of the department.
6. Verification by the Concerned Accounts Department
The Accounts department will verify the particular and all the documents which he deemed necessary for issuing the allowance. And after these, the Allowance will be given to the concerned employee as soon as possible.