Here you will find LL.B Part-II IT Skills Past Paper Supplementary 2018. This IT Skills paper is the sixth paper in the LL.B (5 years) Part-II examination. Find below the past paper of IT Skills Supplementary 2018.
Note: Attempt any five questions. All questions carry equal marks.
- Read the problem statement carefully before attempting to answer.
- Write definitions, and draw the diagrams for elaboration. The explanation should be brief & to the point.
Q1. What is a Computer? Draw a block diagram, that explains briefly Mainframe, Minicomputer & Supercomputer.
Q2. What is a CPU? identify its parts, explain Machine Cycle with a diagram?
Q3. What is LCD? Put up its drawbacks, Differentiate between active matrix LCD and passive matrix LCD.
Q4. Describe any three (3) most common types of Application Software.
Q5. Mow a Computer Mouse interact? Differentiate between Trackballs, TrackPads, and TrackPoint.
Q6. Differentiate between WAN and LAN.
Q7. Write commands/steps to do the following in Microsoft word.
- How to create a password on a file
- How to use subscript and superscript
- How to apply a bibliography