National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) has replaced the old Child Registration Certificate (CRC) that you may hear of as B-Form with its new “Juvenile Card” (JV). The New JV has an electronic chip that suits for better data-keeping. Here in this article, I am going to share with you how you can Apply for Juvenile Card (JV) in NADRA in Pakistan.
Now every person under 18 years of age can apply for Juvenile Card. I will also explain the required documents and the JV fee.
Required Documents for Juvenile Card
The following documents are required to apply for Juvenile Card in NADRA.
- A child should be present.
- Parents/Guardians or blood relatives Should also be present with their valid National Identity Card (CNIC)/National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP).
- Birth Certificate or School Certificate.
- Attestation of Computerized National Identity Card Form or Biometric verification of Parents/Guardians or blood relatives.
Before applying for Juvenile Card, if the child has the Child Registration Certificate (CRC)/B-Form, it should also be attached to the application for the Juvenile Card.
Step-by-Step Process to Apply for Juvenile Card (JV)
Step 1: When you reach NADRA Registration Center, you will take a token and wait for your turn.
Step 2: secondly, your token number will be announced and you must proceed to the counter. At that moment one of the blood relatives of the child should be present there.
The following things happen in the second step:
- You will present your parents’ documents to the officer for verification.
- Officer will ask you to come forward for the photograph.
- After Photograph, he will take your fingerprints as well as your signature.
- Next, the officer will take out the print and give it to you for review.
- If the data entered in the form is correct, the final printout of the Nadra Juvenile card application will be handed over to you.
Step 3: Parents or Guardians, will attest to the application, otherwise gazetted officer will perform this duty. Afterward, submit it with the fee to the relevant counter. The Smart Juvenile Card will be delivered to you according to your selected package.
Fee for Juvenile Card in NADRA
There are three types of Juvenile Cards available in NADRA. Normal, Urgent, and Fast Track you can choose any of these depending on the cost and time of delivery.
|Normal||31 days||Rs. 750|
|Urgent||23 days||Rs. 1500|
|Fast Track||9 days||Rs. 2500|
So now you can totally understand how you can apply for NADRA Juvenile Card, the required documents, and the Fee. If you have any questions leave them in the comment section below.
You also like: