Here you will get the PMS Pak Studies Paper 2022. PMS Pak Studies past paper 2022. Provincial Management Services (PMS) is a competitive examination. Pak Studies paper was held on Monday, June 5, 2023.
PMS Pak Studies paper of 2022
The following questions were given in the paper:
Q1. Compare and contrast the role of ECO and SAARC for the regional connectivity and stability.
Q2. We need “Friends not Masters”. Critically evaluate Pakistan’s likely relations with United States of America after its withdrawal from Afghanistan.
Q3. The Ulema of Nadwah attempted to make a synthesis of modernism of Aligarh and conservatism of Deoband in their syllabus. Discuss.
Q4. The location of Pakistan has given the strategic strength to the State. What are its physical features and narrate its advantages and disadvantages?
Q6. Discuss the obstacles in the way of good governance in Pakistan. In your view what steps can be taken to achieve the goal of good governance?
Q7. Write short notes on any TWO of the following:
- Constitutional Amendment
- Kashmir Dispute
- Pakistan’s Role in the United Nations
Q8. Fill in the Blanks.
1. Indian Council Act of 1909 is also known as ___ and it accepted the Muslims demands of
2. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad started a weekly Urdu Newspaper ___ in the year
3. The Constitution of 1962 was abrogated by ___ on ___.
4. India and Pakistan were transferred power according to on ___ promulgated on ___.
5. Kashmir was sold to Dogra Raja according to the Treaty of ___ signed in the year of ___.
6. NCOC was formed in ___ in order to combat ___.
7. The Gwadar Port, being the ___ largest port of the world is situated at the doorway of ___.
8. Partition of Bengal took place in the year ___ and it was proposed by ____.
9. The Muslim League won ____ Muslim seats in the Central Assembly and ___ Muslim Seats in the Provincial Assembly in the elections of 1945-46.
10.The Cripps Mission was sent to the Sub-Continent in ___ under the leadership of Sir ___.
View the PMS Pak Studies paper here: