In this article, you will get the CSS Public Administration Paper 2020. Get the CSS Public Administration Paper 2020.
Get the CSS Public Administration Paper of 2020
View other CSS past papers here.
Download the Public Administration Paper of 2020.
The following questions were asked in the Public Administration paper in the 2020 CSS examination.
1. Compare and contrast the Bureaucratic Model with New Public Management (NPM). Do you think NPM is relevant to develop countries like Pakistan? Support your argument with key indicators.
2. Trace how the strategic management process has evolved. Also, discuss the opportunities and constraints on collaborative approaches to effective strategy development and its implementation.
3. Describe the role of government in HRM at the enterprise level. Elaborate on key challenges in Public sector enterprises in Pakistan and the way forward.
4. Describe the four basic stages in the rational model of decision-making and problem-solving. When do bounded rationality, satisficing, and heuristics enter your own decision-making for better? or Worse?
5. Critically analyze the NRB-5Ds Model Developed in 2001 in context with; the Devolution of Political Process, Distribution of Resources to District, Diffusion of power authority Nexus, Deconcentrating of Management Functions, and Decentralization of Administrative authority.
6. “Bureaucracy and Democracy are antithetical. Bureaucracy is hierarchical, elitist, specialized, and informed while democracy is communal pluralist, generalized, and ill-informed”. Discuss this statement keeping in view the quantum of expectations in Pakistan and the reality of the civic culture.
7. Write comprehensive notes on the following:
- Public Business Re-Engineering
- Governance Challenges in Pakistan
Note: see the CSS Public Administration notes and study material here.
Note: You can also view the Paper 1 of CSS Political Science CSS Punjabi Paper, CSS Islamic Study Papre, CSS English Essay Papers for 2020. For more papers you can View other CSS past papers here.