The Lahore High Court has announced the vacant jobs for the post of Additional Sessions Judge (ASJ) 2022. Lahore High Court has advertised the jobs for Additional Sessions Judge (BS-20). Applications are invited from the eligible candidates domiciled in Punjab, possessing the following qualifications as prescribed in the Punjab Judicial Service Rules, 1994 for appointment against the vacant posts of Additional District & Sessions Judges (ASJ) (BS-20) on a temporary basis likely to become permanent. Here is the detail of ASJ Jobs 2022.
Commencement of Examination
The examination will commence w.e.f. 26th March 2022.
Passing Marks, Psychological and Aptitude Test
1. Candidates securing 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in aggregate shall be considered to have passed the written examination.
2. After passing the written examination, candidates shall undergo a compulsory Psychological and Aptitude Test.
3. The report of the Psychological and Aptitude Test (without awarding any marks) shall be placed before the Interview Committee for consideration at the time of viva-voce.
Viva-Voce / Interview
Candidates who qualify for written examination and have undergone the mandatory Psychological and Aptitude Test shall be called for an Interview.
The total marks for the interview are 300. Those who secure 50% marks (150 out of 300 marks) in the viva-voce/interview shall be considered for appointment.
1. The date sheet and place of examination will be intimated to the eligible candidates through call letters, and also through SMS or e-mail, or press.
2. In case of concealment of facts, false information, or misstatement made by a candidate in any document is found, the Lahore High Court reserves its right to cancel the candidature at any stage, even after the appointment. Such concealment/misstatement shall lead to proceedings against the said candidate under the Punjab Legal Practitioners and Bar Councils Act, 1973, or criminal prosecution under the Pakistan Penal Code, 1860 and shall forfeit his/her right to appear in this or subsequent examination(s) or to remain in service.
3. Online prescribed application forms are available on the official website of the Lahore High Court, Lahore i.e. www.lhc.gov.pk/jobs.
4. Candidates are required to deposit a non-refundable examination fee of Rs.5,000/- (rupees five thousand only) online in any branch of MCB bank situated within the province of Punjab in MCB Bank Lahore High Court, Lahore Branch Gold Saving Account no.0785503341001134 titled ‘Human Resource-District Judiciary’ and fill in the online prescribed application form. After taking print thereof, the candidates are required to forward an application form to the office of the undersigned along with the original fee deposit slip.
5. The hard copy of the online application form, original fee deposit slip, and relevant documents must be dispatched through registered post to the office of the undersigned on or before 25th January 2022. No hard copy of the online application shall be accepted, thereafter
6. The attested copies of the following documents must be attached to the hard copy of the application form:-
a. All educational certificates/degrees.
b. Domicile Certificate.
c. Computerized National Identity Card.
d. Enrolment certificates as an advocate of courts subordinate to the High Court and an advocate of High Court issued by the Punjab Bar Council.
e. Membership certificate issued by the President District/Tehsil Bar Association, with the date of membership.
f. Membership certificate issued by the President, High Court Bar Association.
g. Prescribed Experience Certificate as a practicing advocate of the High Court and its subordinate courts having ten years practice duly signed by the concerned President, District Bar Association, specifying the date when the candidate registered as a member of the Bar Association and duly countersigned by the concerned District and Sessions Judge.
h. Prescribed Character Certificate from the President District/Tehsil Bar Association duly countersigned by the concerned District & Sessions Judge.
i. Appointment letter in case of a Government Employee i.e. District Attorneys, Deputy District Attorneys, Assistant District Attorneys, and full-time prosecutors.
j. Experience certificate in case of full-time prosecutors issued by the Competent Authority.
k. Five latest passport size attested photographs (one from the front and four from the backside) by a government officer of BS-17 or above who should give his/her full name, designation, affix his/her official stamp and signatures. The said photographs shall be submitted in a small-sized envelope.
l. A disabled applicant should provide a Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Disability Board showing suitability/fitness of the applicant for the subject post as provided under the Disabled Persons (Employment and Rehabilitation) Ordinance, 1981.
7. Attachment of enrollment & membership certificates of District Bar Association and High Court Bar Association is compulsory under rule 7(1)(b)(i) of the Punjab Judicial Service Rules, 1994.
8. Incomplete applications will be rejected summarily. No deficiency shall be permitted to be made up after the last date for submission of online application forms.
9. Experience shall be counted from the date of membership of a Bar Association under rule 7.10 of the Punjab Legal Practitioners and Bar Council Rules, 1974.
10. District Attorneys, Deputy District Attorneys, Assistant District Attorneys, full-time prosecutors authorized to conduct the prosecution on behalf of the government shall apply through proper channels.
11. No age/experience relaxation shall be granted under the rules.
12. Applications without original bank deposit receipt shall be rejected summarily.
13. The applicants shall be governed by the rules, regulations, policy, and decisions made by the Lahore High Court, Lahore from time to time.
14. The candidates can submit requests for recounting of their paper within 15 days after the declaration of written examination result on payment of Rs.2000/- per paper with MCB Bank Ltd.
15. The answer books of the examination shall be disposed of after three months from the date of declaration of the final result. No representation/application of any kind relating to the answer books shall be entertained thereafter.
Click here to Download the Advertisement for ASJ Jobs 2022.
View ASJ Jobs 2022 Online:
You may also like these:
- Civil Judge Examinations: Qualification and New Revised Syllabus
- Civil Judge Past Papers
- ASJ Exam 2020: Advertisement, Qualification and Revised Syllabus 2020
- Duties and Responsibilities of Judges: What They Really Do All Day
- ASJ Past Papers
- CSS Guide 2022
- CSS Past Papers
- PMS Guide 2022
- PMS Past Papers