Here, you will find the PMS Syllabus 2022 for All Compulsory and Optional subjects. PMS stands for Provincial Management Services (PMS). It is a provincial base management service to accommodate the respective provincial needs. The provincial Public Service Commissions in all of Pakistan conduct this exam frequently. You should know that this PMS examination is held to recruit the officers in the various provincial departments in BPS-17. This is PMS Exam Syllabus 2022 for Compulsory and Optional Subjects is very important to understand before appearing in the PMS Examination. But before that, you must know the minimum eligibility for appearing in the PMS examination.
Let’s have a look at PMS Exam Syllabus 2022 for Compulsory and Optional Subjects.
Eligibility for PMS Exam
- you should have a minimum of Bachelor’s (14 years) education.
- the minimum age for a male candidate is 21 to 30 Years
- the minimum age for a female candidate is also 21 to 30 Years
- 5 Years age Relaxation is for regular Government Servants of a province
You can also know about CSS Examination Rules, Guidelines, patterns, and Syllabus.
PMS Exam Guidelines
- There will be 3 chances available to take the PMS examination.
- In all the compulsory and optional subjects you must obtain 40 marks out of 100 and an overall 50% of the aggregate marks (600/1200) in the written examination are required to qualify for the Interview.
- When a candidate qualifies for the written part of the PMS exam he will undergo a psychology test. The psychology test has no marks but it is important to get good marks in the viva voce (final interview).
- The final interview will be for 300 marks. The candidate with 50% marks in the final interview will be declared successful. The final selection will be based on Merit (Written Marks + Interview Marks).
Important Downloads for PMS
There are some important documents that you need to download before applying for PMS:
PMS Date Sheet 2021
PPSC has announced the dates sheet for PMS 2021:
PMS Exam Syllabus
There is a total of 12 subjects in the PMS examination. 6 subjects are compulsory and have 600 marks. 3 subjects of 200 marks are optional. The following are the 6 compulsory subjects in PMS Examination.
Download the Compulsory Subject’s syllabus here.
PMS Syllabus for Compulsory Subjects
|English Grammar & Composition (Precis, Comprehension, Translation, Idioms)||Subjective||100|
(Paper of Urdu (Compulsory) will comprise of Essay Writing, Precis, Explanation of Poetic Verses, Translation, Idioms)
|Islamic Studies, Ethics (for Non-Muslims)||Subjective & Objective||100|
|Pakistan Studies||Subjective & Objective||100|
Psychology and Viva Vice
|Psychology and Viva Vice||Compulsory||200|
PMS Syllabus for Optional Subjects
To download the Optional subject’s syllabus click on the desired subject name.
|12||Principle Of Engineering||200|
This is the complete syllabus for the PMS examination in 2022.