Here you will find some of the expected English Essay topics for CSS 2021. The English Essay is the toughest part of the CSS Examination every year. Most of the candidates failed to pass this paper due to multiple reasons. One of the major reasons for failure in the English Essay paper is not choosing the right topic. The English Essay topics are often taken from the current scenarios of the world as well as of Pakistan. So, for every CSS aspirant, it is so important to give such topics proper preparation time. Here we have listed some of the most Expected Essay Topics for CSS 2021.
List of Expected Essay Regarding COVID-19
Following are the Expected Essay Topics for CSS 2021 regarding COVID-19:
- Pakistan and COVID-19; Impacts, Digitalization, Education, and Economy
- The World after COVID-19
- COVID-19 and the World Political Order
- Post-Pandemic Digitalization, Online Education in the Post COVID World- Future prospects and Challenges
- COVID-19 and preparedness of Pakistan’s National 1 teal. care system: Pitfalls and Way forward
- Together Apart: Role of Digital Communication Technologies During COVID-19
- New Normal is abnormal
- COVID-19 and the future of Globalization
- COVID-19: A wake-up call for Pakistani think tanks
- Pakistan’s response to COVID-19 and the role of NDMA
- COVID-19 and the emergence of a potential Biological War
List of Expected Essay Regarding Technology
Following are the Expected Essay Topics for CSS 2021 regarding Technology:
- Artificial Intelligence: Boon or Bane?
- Rise of Artificial Intelligence: the threat of jobless future or better job opportunities through reskilling and upskilling
- Digital economy: A leveler or a source of economic inequality
- Science and Technology is the panacea for the growth and development of Pakistan
- Although the marvels of technology surround us every day, their arc moments when we all would give anything to be freed from that technology
List of Expected Essay Regarding Islamophobia
Following are the Expected Essay Topics for CSS 2021 regarding Islamophobia:
- The heinous game or Islamophobia in the west and the Muslim World
- How to project and rebrand the soft image of Islam
- Islamophobia – Causes, Effects, and Solutions
List of Expected Essay Regarding Domestic Issues
Following are the Expected Essay Topics for CSS 2021 regarding Domestic Issues:
- Freedom of Speech and Assembly, has this led to the rise in religious extremism, intolerance, and hate speech in the country?
- Is Pakistan in friendship with Religious Extremism?
- What’s wrong with the Government’s Economic Policies
- Construction of Dams: To be or not to be. The solution to Pakistan’s water crisis
List of Expected Essay Regarding Women Issues in Pakistan
Following are the Expected Essay Topics for CSS 2021 regarding Women Issues in Pakistan:
- Women Development in Pakistan – Need of the hour
- Curbing Growing incidents of Women and Child Rape in Pakistan- Role of Government and the Civil Society
- Women Abuse- Is Pakistan a safe country for women?
- Gender discrimination is a myth?
List of Expected Essay Regarding Current Affairs
Following are the Expected Essay Topics for CSS 2021 regarding Current Affairs:
- Climate change and global warmings – impacts, and remedies
- Xenophobic sentiments in the west and their impacts
- The education sector of Pakistan more attention than other sectors
- Judicial activism, the flaws In judiciary playing havoc with the development. Discuss
- Pakistan’s Foreign Policy in the historical global power dynamics perspective & Pakistan USA relations
- How can we make the Democracy to deliver,
- Water scarcity in Pakistan-causes and remedies
- Major challenges to Pakistan Foreign Policy with reference to the Middle East
So these are the most expected Essay topics for CSS 2021. I hope this will help you a lot in preparing for your next examination.
You may also like these:
- CSS Examination 2021: Complete Guide for Beginners for CSS 2021
- PMS Past Papers: Get PMS Past Papers for All Subjects
- Get All CSS Past Papers Here
- Notification of MPhil, LLM and PhD Allowance who Recruited on MPhil, LLM or PhD Basis
- Legal Drafts
- Law Admission Test (LAT)