International Relations (IR) is an optional subject in the CSS examination. Here you will find the CSS “International Relations” Notes and Study Material. IR is a must-read subject in understanding the international relations between different states and world countries. These notes and study material will be helpful in preparing for your CSS examination.
- Changing Concepts of Security in International Relations
- Struggle for Power in International Politics
- Balance of Power in International Relations
- How to Formulate Foreign Policy of a State or country
- Different Models of Decision-Making in International Relations
- Role of Bureaucracy in International Relations
- Role of Sovereignty in IR
- Most Important Elements of National Interest in IR
Note: this page is updated from time to time. Visit again to find fresh and updated content here.