Here you will find the CSS Economics Paper-I 2022. You can view or download this CSS Economics Paper-I 2022.
CSS Economics Paper-I 2022
Q2. Differentiate among the own-price elasticity, cross-price elasticity, and income elasticity of demand. Explain the practical significance of the uses of own-price elasticity and income elasticity of demand.
Q3. What happens to the interest rate if prices change along with a given Aggregate Demand Schedule? Explain with the help of the IS-LM model.
Q4. Discuss the significance of investment in human capital for economic development in Pakistan. How does the brain drain from a developing country retards the process of economic development?
Q5. Differentiate among the tax, fee, and price. Express your views about the tax collection to GDP ratio in Pakistan. Suggest measures to enhance and rationalize tax revenue in Pakistan.
Q6. State and explain the functions of a central bank. How successful the State bank of Pakistan has been in achieving its objectives over time? Discuss.
Q7. Specifically describe the types of inflation. Which type of inflation is the most disturbing in Pakistan? Suggest measures to address the identified inflation problem.
Q8. Write short notes on any two of the followings.
- Size distribution vs. functional distribution of income
- International trade and cartels
Other CSS 2022 Papers:
➤➤ View All CSS Papers of 2022 here.
You may also like these:
- CSS Exam 2023: Complete Guide for Beginners for CSS 2023
- CSS Paper Papers 2020
- PMS Past Papers 2020
- CSS Examination 2021: Complete Guide for Beginners for CSS 2021
- PMS Syllabus: PMS Exam Syllabus for Compulsory and Optional Subjects
- English Essay: Write Effective Essay for CSS, PMS, and Judiciary Exams