0 like 0 dislike
asked in Qanun-e-Shahadat Order 1984 by

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike
answered by
Dear Brother for this Question you can view this Judgement of Supreme Court of Pakistan. Hope this will help You a lot. click this link to open judgment.   http://www.supremecourt.gov.pk/web/user_files/File/Crl.A._496_2009.pdf
Welcome to LegalVersity.com Q & A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.