0 like 0 dislike
asked in Civil Court Ordinance 1962 by

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by

Yes, Brother, this type of lawyer who is not a member of High Court Bar can appear in a case and give arguments. for your concern, you can see this judgment 1989 MLD 885.

Welcome to LegalVersity.com Q & A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.