1 like 0 dislike
asked in Employment / Services Law by

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike
answered by
selected by
Best answer

According to law, Govt. Employee can not obtain license from Provincial Bar Council. but after his/Her retirement He/ She can do Legal Practice.

If any one is doing both, He/She should have to chose one Profession so that he may not suffer any difficulties from any of two.

if any one is doing private business then he/she has no fear if he/she also doing legal practice.

Note: must keep in mind that if any govt. employee is doing both of the task mentioned above and he is not ready to give up his job he must submit an application to the respective provincial bar council for the suspension of his/her legal practice license.

Welcome to LegalVersity.com Q & A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.